Monday, September 7, 2009

Part 6: in the garden of kiwi.

As the word turns this title will be a little too Norwegian perhaps...

The soup is less hot so I might as well stick to the jumping and clarify some here some there of what is observed and heard. The kiwi episode is just the right thing to mention. Oh, do realize I make a sinuous giant leap now but that is me: time dictates directions and not the other way round.

So remember it to know now! I already told you several times what the word temporary really means. Yes, I see that now, old man, and love the simplicity of it. Just needed some time to let it sink in. Well, you should do better than that. You have got after all the date right. You really think that has something to do with it? I mean, I use it myself so many times but thought more of it as a gimmick or play of turning numbers and establishing hardly existing or thin relating links and showing the academics I see the light too while clogging their memories with my truth! Brave aimless sabotage boy! Do not think it is as easy as that. Should be but it is not. Not yet. Let's walk. My back still hurts but I can breath now. Let's walk a little distance. To the chain-store where we get a bun. Let us walk to that kiwi!

It is the only shop in a circle of at least half a kilometer or so. The next one is a gas station. Their local supermarket is situated at the end of a trolleybus line. A little up the mountain of Natland. There is the main road, the bus-stop and a huge parking as an observatory crest, overlooking beautifully the centre of the city below, all the way to the sea. Temperature is just below zero that day and thin drizzling snow occasionally falls, snow like rain and rain like snow. They stroll there in utter silence and go for one large plain bun to share. Sluik enters and pays with the deposit of bottle and tins. Senis stands outside. They take in the view nibbling and Sluik says if seeing it for the first time: Oh, what a lovely view! It's a great parking with a view! A discount parking plot panorama pleasure! which triggers Senis enough to turn the subject:

Stop biting bits of bun for a second, leave the view for a minute and turn around for a while and look at the door you just came out of and give me some words about the space while you were visiting the bread section. Lend me your brain and tell me what you encountered.

All for our convenience I enter the suburban unclassified corrugated temple-box below the green neon kiwi. I pass cryptic announcements telling the times I can fill up with consumption and bargains which means it is always open when I am not sleeping. Entrance is Exit. Cash desks ahead and turn left right left passing pamper, washing powder, frozen food section. That's it. Now it is just various buns ahead. I take one and continue straight to the deposit department to cash my tin. As a habit I pick a nut in yogurt cream or two and via carrot and herbs and beer and sweets I Ass get out, breathless and find you looking in bins for new tins. No memory of other passersby. Not even a recall of the face of the till girl... No, that is not true. Almost forget I saw Tilbud in the corner of my eye... He is loud.

Oh, it is an extremely dull place with the average pretty spot face filling the lanes and counting cash registers. Ugly place of plain providing. I mean really ugly and full of stuff of wants and not haves with enough room for a mold in the box. Priced stuffing blowing and sucking without making too much fuzz about it's overweight. Chain store politics of greed rules here. Did the monster not shit it's pile just where it wants ? Is it questioned? What do you expect me to come up with? Are they not fuck all the same wherever you may go in the country?

Gmpho! Gumpho! Gonpho? Guntho! Gun who? No, gontzo! Gonzo? Yes, Gonzo... Bun... Bum!! What about Gonzo? Ah, I get your point I think. Gonzo the Muppet puppet was on sale? Still stuck that bun? I slice your head off and you are cured.

No comments:

Post a Comment