Monday, July 6, 2009

part 4: bad I am the world.

Sluik thought he was all on his own on top of the hill and alone amongst the snowmen until Senis voice appeared from the dark. In fact he did not notice that voice either. He just assumed it was his own question he heard. So naturally he answered himself and in his own way.

Ha, snowwomen, snowwhite and snowwife, snowmademoiselles, snowbabes, snowbunnies, snowmodells, snowidols, my dear snowgirl... The Popgroup on record Y: snowgirl is on fire!

Ha, would there be no word for a female snowpuppet in any language? The Inuits must have! They have I don't know how many words for just snow. Do Eskimos make snowmen? They have time for that? Are snowmen a whitemansthing? Who build the first snow puppet? Must have been Bruegel's children! Let me introduce you to Adam and Eva Snow-Balls. Does your church allow that? And what about snow on the cross? What has that to do with it?

Did I photograph any women just now? Did I actually think of man or women while looking at them? The double headed one is a pregnant species! One in the beginning, number four or five, had some little ones running around: snowkids...but all boys... There you go!

Sneeuwman met klompen and in German: Schneepuppe, that is female, Die Puppe! In Chinese or Russian or Estonian or Papiementu? Another google-task! ... Snø...Tombe la Neige ! Adamo: LalalalaLalalalalala... Stop Sluik, they are puppets of snowflakes. Not more not less. But what if.


I however did hear the voice and knew it came from another direction than usual. I tried to see where it came from, to see who it was who asked. But despite the white carpet the world seemed too dark for me to deceiver my surroundings. I wonder if it would have helped if Sluik had flashed around with his precious little toy. Of course he did not such a thing and consequently right then I did not get to see the person who spoke. It is not my task to interfere. I only observe. I admit I was tempted to... I was eager to hear the voice again. Certainly it was not a passersby question.

Should I say where we were exactly at that moment? Does it matter? It could have been anywhere where snow falls. So what was all my fuss about earlier you should ask me. And meanwhile I hear you think: it was one of the snowmen talking. Ha, do not make me laugh: they are just balls of snow. I suddenly realize now writing down these recalls and memories that it does not matter who is who. Or am I hurting somebody now? I do not want to hurt anybody but the moment I am aware of that it seems all around me are wounded. We are all injured. I am one of the injured.

I feel I have to give it a rest for a while. Sluik is too busy with not much and other things and Senis is sleeping anyway. I am sure I can be more clear when I continue and not so loosely and summerbirdly like i tend to do now. After all there is no hurry. I realize nobody is waiting for this. That is fine. Oh, I get so easily involved.

Oh, I get so easily involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment